Professional Under Deck Ceiling Installers Servicing the Areas Around St. Louis, St. Charles, Chesterfield, MO & Edwardsville, IL
Did you know you can vastly expand your outdoor living space by adding an under deck ceiling from Deck & Patio Living? Deck & Patio Living has been installing deck drain ceilings since 2002. We manufacture our under deck systems right here in St. Louis, and we have served thousands of homeowners in Missouri and Illinois. Under deck ceilings make it possible for you to utilize the space below your deck as an outdoor living space. Whether you want to grill outside on a rainy day or simply relax in the shade on a hot day, your space below your deck can now be your go-to spot.
We use a DRY-TOP Under Deck Ceiling system for our deck ceilings. DRY-TOP under deck ceiling uses interlocking aluminum panels as the primary water collection device, draining into a 6-inch aluminum gutter at the perimeter and emptying into a downspout—directing water away from the patio area. The seamless, sculpted K-style 6-inch gutter appears as crown molding, providing a finished, upscale appearance. Six-inch gutters are larger than typical 5-inch gutters, which makes them less likely to clog from accumulated debris.
Features of the DRY-TOP system:
- The proven water-tight system creates a cooler, clean, dry under deck space to entertain and relax.
- The full-perimeter aluminum gutter system promotes function and style—appearing as an elegant crown molding while draining water to downspouts.
- Baked-on finish provides long-lasting beauty with minimal maintenance.
- Fashionably improves the home’s value.
- Greater air circulation: Furring strip systems have limited air gap below the joists and a reduced capacity to drain debris. DRY-TOP ceiling panels are not hung from furring strips that attach to the joists, so there is a larger air gap for greater air circulation. Visit our St. Louis showroom for an actual demonstration of the difference.
- Strength for ice and wind loads: The ceiling panels are supported in the center by safety straps to handle any ice or wind loads.
- Easily accommodates a screen enclosure. A screen enclosure can be attached to the framework provided by the deck drain ceiling.
Many below deck systems utilize a single gutter for drainage. However, DRY-TOP Under Deck Ceilings include a full-perimeter gutter system for optimal drainage. Under deck ceilings serve as a 2-in-1 deck drain system and finished ceiling keeping your patio dry and clean. Under deck ceilings are designed to efficiently drain water and debris from your deck above into your gutter system so you can enjoy your patio in any weather! We also strategically construct our deck ceilings to empty water into a downspout, directing the water away from your patio. Create a clean and dry space right under your deck and don’t ever let the weather stop you from having a BBQ or relaxing outside!
Design your deck ceiling to match your outdoor living space! We offer a variety of colors to choose from such as white, cream, cocoa and bronze. Our baked-on color finish provides long-lasting beauty with minimal maintenance. And, Deck & Patio Living provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty addressing leaks and workmanship for your protection. The baked-on aluminum ceiling finish is warranted for 5 years against chalking, fading or peeling.
Any deck builder can offer a deck drain ceiling, using metal, plastic, or vinyl materials, but only Deck & Patio Living offers the DRY-TOP Under Deck Ceiling system, constructed from high-quality aluminum, and made right here in our St. Louis warehouse. We are St. Louis’ original under deck ceiling company. You can always depend on Deck & Patio Living for the best quality and most well-designed deck and patio features. If you are located around the St. Louis, St. Charles, Chesterfield, MO and Edwardsville, IL area, contact Deck & Patio living today for a free estimate and begin creating an extension of your outdoor living space.